Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Creamshop Goodies




With a nip in the air my thoughts turn to warm fires, hot spice tea and bundling up in a nice comfy coat but since I’m sure everyone is sick to death of hearing about coats I thought I’d show you one of my new favorites.

I loved ponchos as a kid, wouldn’t wear anything else in the 3rd grade. Times haven’t changed much, I still adore the winter wear alternative to a bulky coat and I still require and afternoon nap or I get cranky…but enough about me.



So I’m doing my normal “Have Lindens must spend them” spree that occurs after a spell of self restraint, more commonly referred to as being broke and I end up in eclectic store named the Creamshop. Located in Kabuki (http://slurl.com/secondlife/kubuki/180/116/28/) it might be off the beaten track but worthy of a trip over if for no other reason to pick up the Midnight Poncho Set shown. It’s perfect for pumpkin hunting or a casual day of shopping. While your at Creamshop let your peepers wander because I’m sure you’ll find something else you’ll like, I also came home with the Skull Rhinestone necklace and earrings. Wish the chain was a bit better done but I adore the pendant so I’ll shut my trap and enjoy it for what it is a bit of whimsical jewelry to have fun with.




Friends List: No


Review Copy: No


In World: Yes


No comments: